Jacketed Glass Reactor
WINTERIZATION / DECARBOXYLATION EQUIPMENT
10L/20L/50L/100L/200L Jacketed Glass Reactor
Calpha jacketed glass reactor series are designed and engineered for ease-of-use and exceptional performance. These reactors are manufactured from borosilicate glass and have a stainless steel
frame. Glass reactors have gotten well-liked in chemical sector and lab reports as properly as pharmaceutical business, to realize chemical synthetic reactions like extraction, stirring, dissolving
High quality borosilicate 3.3 glass components for safe operation
Glass / PTFE wetted components for outstanding corrosion resistance
Features &Technical Specs
• Stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability
• Adjustable stirring rate providing great torque or high speed.
• Easily visual operation with speed and temperature displays
• Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results
• Wide range of temperature operations, from -80℃ to 200℃
• Glass(PTFE)discharge valve, zero-dead angle mixing, fast emptying, no residue
We ship all glassware products with additional care, but sometimes they arrive broken. If glassware arrives broken, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your product and we will either send you a brand new piece or send you a refund!
Glassware does not have warranties. Glassware may have minute blemishes that will not affect the function. If you believe there are imperfections on your glassware,
please contact us. We check all our inventory and make sure no defective glassware is sent to our customers.
Thank you for understanding!